Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The New Year
12-31-2011, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2011 06:35 PM by Mufasa.)
The New Year
I wanted to say Happy New Year to all of my friends and co-conspirators in BB&G. It is a pleasure and a hoot knowing all of you, and I hope the coming year will be better than the last, but not as good as it gets.
Stay safe tonight - and if you get into trouble... you can always use me for a character witness, because I'm too far away to drive over and bail your silly arse out of jail.

Michael / Mufasa

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2011, 06:48 PM
RE: The New Year
Happy New year to everyone.

and Muffy you are too funny!

12-31-2011, 07:01 PM
Well we have just gone into the New Year......actually an hour ago.....But Happy New Year to you!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Happy New Year to everyone at the Bar 'n' Grill!!!
12-31-2011, 07:41 PM
Happy New Year, BnG peeps! I hope I get to meet some of you in the coming year! Smile

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
12-31-2011, 10:28 PM
From my family and I here in the Great Cornfields of Iowa (HEE HAW) I want to wish each and every BnGer a fabulous, safe, and prosperous New Year! Please be safe everyone - we want to see you back here at the Grill. And whatever you do, don't do anyone I, er, I mean.....

Have a Happy New Year Everybody!

Peace & Love,
Boomer

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Happy New Year B&G'ers!
So happy I got to meet and spend some time with some of ya'll, and hopefully we will get to do even more of that in the future!
Peace and Love,
HWG/ Michelle

"Life ain't like books.
Books got somebody writin' 'em and tryin' to entertain ya.
Life is more like a set of Legos.
Unless you take care of 'em, you lose a few pieces and you end up steppin' on 'em with bare feet.
You gotta take care of your life."
~Laura Moncur
01-01-2012, 02:49 AM
[Image: new_year_smiley_002.gif]

Happy New Year to all of you Dear people here at the Bar & Grill! I'm so blessed to know you all and to be able to work with this Admin/Mod team. I hope all of our fondest wishes come true in 2012. And I hope all of us can meet up for at least one show (maybe in the front row, Brutus & Bubba?) and enjoy watching the man who brought us all together. Blush

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
01-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Happy New Year to all! We have been very thankful to have the chance in getting to know you folks here at the B n'G and even having the chance to meet some of you in person. As stated above may this year bring you your hopes and dreams along with a chance to meet in person too.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
01-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Happy New Year to everyone and their loved ones in our little community! Hope this year brings more than your hearts can imagine---and I'm with you Scythe---front row tix for the BnG members at one venue for one concert in N. America! Your choice, Bubba. Let us know where and we'll be there! We'll even behave (sort of) Big Grin

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...