Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Montreal - Oct 18th.
05-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Montreal - Oct 18th.
For anyone that will be in Montreal for October 18th's show, I would be more than pleased to indicate some of the better eating establishments in the area according to taste, type and budget. This on request because otherwise I might be writting a book here. LTC.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2012, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2012 07:28 PM by LiveToCook.)
RE: Montreal - Oct 18th.
Is anyone going to be in Montreal? Will I have a private showing? I do not think so... Seems that it is just about sold out. Is everyone afraid of Montreal because of the students.... No need, saw them last Thursday evening (twice) while dinning in Little Italy. Them poor lost souls, ''banging away'' on kitchen pots and pans (tools). I am glad that none of my kids are in on this (banging on MY kitchen tools), there would be steam blowing, not from the tools but from the old man himself.... He would not be a very happy cook. Anyhow, there is no violence other than these ''poor'' students getting a light correction when they are completely out of tune. Hopefully they can settle this soon. Again, journalists can certainly blow things out of proportion. Before I saw with my own eyes, I thought (sorry believed) what was relayed by the ''press'' was bad. A friend of mine, in one of the Police force, even confirmed this. He was saying, if you are not within the group there is way less than 1% that something will happen to you. So come on over to Montreal, we will be having a party on October the 18th, some obscur band from the Toronto area will be playing a few tunes for us...Big Grin
10-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Two weeks from now and ''the show'' will be a done deal in Montreal... So just out of curiosity, is anyone within this group in Montreal on the 18th? Let me know, it certainly could be interesting to meet before the event. Montreal as usual has become somewhat quiet again. Other that the usual day to day business, it is quiet. I am looking forward to the boys performing for us on that evening, so let me know if you are in town...
10-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Would love to, LTC but I'll be in Hawaii. Yeah, really.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
10-09-2012, 07:13 AM
OHR - Life is tough... Hawaii, who does that to you? Pleasure or work? Anyhow, we snow dwellers, have to get an excuse to get out of the cold once in a while... Enjoy!!!