Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
St. Louis - Sept 22nd
06-01-2012, 04:05 PM
St. Louis - Sept 22nd
Anyone going to the "Arch" city Polka Session September 22nd? Scott Trade Center. Hoping the weather is typical September Blue Sky, looking to ride the motorbike. Plan to arrive on the 21st going to stay at the Sheraton across the street from the venue. Will be taste testing BBQ Ribs along the way....St. Louis style, of couse.

"One ounce perception...One pound obscure"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: St. Louis - Sept 22nd
I will be there. Getting in on the 21st by motorcycle from Colorado and my good friend by airplane. We are staying by the airport and taking the metro down town. St. Louis loves RUSH and it’s the local radio station KSHE 95’s 45th birthday celebration. Ya got to love it, ya just got to!
09-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Hey crgeisler,

Good deal. I am arriving day of on motorbike. Staying at Sheraton by Arena. Wearing my B&G shirt. We'll be up front...not sure what seats yet.

Lanix

09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
(09-11-2012 01:21 PM)crgeisler Wrote:  I will be there. Getting in on the 21st by motorcycle from Colorado and my good friend by airplane. We are staying by the airport and taking the metro down town. St. Louis loves RUSH and it’s the local radio station KSHE 95’s 45th birthday celebration. Ya got to love it, ya just got to!

crgeisler, I sent you a PM

09-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Lanix,

I will be on Geddy's side just off the floor. Well get together before or at the show. Good times, good times.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
09-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Hey crgeisler,

We'll be in the first 15 rows. Won't know the seats until we pick up the tickets. What are you riding in on?

Paul

09-18-2012, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 11:54 PM by erro.)
(09-11-2012 01:21 PM)crgeisler Wrote:  I will be there. Getting in on the 21st by motorcycle from Colorado and my good friend by airplane. We are staying by the airport and taking the metro down town. St. Louis loves RUSH and it’s the local radio station KSHE 95’s 45th birthday celebration. Ya got to love it, ya just got to!

KSHE 95 WOW! I remember listening to that station growing up just east of St.Louis in Fairview Heights IL. Great classic rock station at the time. Hard to believe that I’m older than they are. Yuck.

KSHE 95 Holy cow! I remember listening to that station growing up just east of St.Louis in Fairview Heights IL. Great classic rock station at the time. Hard to believe that I’m older than they are. Yuck.
09-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Lanix,

Sorry for the slow response, getting ready for the big trip. I will be on my BMW F650GS. How about you?

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
09-20-2012, 06:49 AM
Lanix,

This may be my last post until I get there. Will get up with you in St. Louis. Have a safe ride and we will see if St. Louis is still standing after the RUSH show.

Chris

09-20-2012, 07:32 AM
(09-20-2012 06:49 AM)crgeisler Wrote:  Lanix,

This may be my last post until I get there. Will get up with you in St. Louis. Have a safe ride and we will see if St. Louis is still standing after the RUSH show.

Chris

Have a safe ride. See you Saturday.