Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manchester, NH (Opening Night)
06-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Music Manchester, NH (Opening Night)
Tour opener
Friday Sept, 7th. Who's going?
I'll be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Looking forward to meeting lots of people.

I eat, therefor I am.

2011 Ironman Lake Placid - Finisher
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Manchester, NH (Opening Night)
Wish I could; it's not much further than Boston for me.
Problem is there's too many good shows this year. Besides the Boys in Boston in October, seeing Roger Waters at Fenway Park, Aerosmith at the Gah-den and Leonard Cohen in December. Add that to a GF poking for a rock, that's some serious financial drain this year.
06-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Hey JrG - do what I did. Wife asked for a rock for our anniversary, and she got a new concrete stoop for the back porch. Hey - she got a ROCK!!!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah but Boomie, there's a big diff in doing that to a WIFE vs. a GF...sayin'? Smile

Love and respect...
Turn up the music and smile!
ASSTA Member
06-20-2012, 04:25 PM
(06-20-2012 11:57 AM)CanyonDancer Wrote:  Yeah but Boomie, there's a big diff in doing that to a WIFE vs. a GF...sayin'? Smile

Yeah, especially if you WANT the GF to be upgraded to WIFE.

06-21-2012, 11:45 AM
DD, I will be there with my brother. Hit me in PM-land with your seating info.

Shifting & Drifting
06-21-2012, 12:03 PM
(06-21-2012 11:45 AM)BrianW Wrote:  DD, I will be there with my brother. Hit me in PM-land with your seating info.

Somewhere in the first 15 rows. Dodgy

I eat, therefor I am.

2011 Ironman Lake Placid - Finisher
07-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi all! My boyfriend Dan and I will be attending. We're also in the first fifteen rowsWink Anyone else planning on going to the meetup at Murphy's Taproom before the show, and/or staying at the nearby Holiday Inn Express afterward? Hope to see some of you there!

[Image: DSCF1634.jpg]
07-18-2012, 08:28 AM
Turns out after nearly 25+ year of following the boys, I will have seen them on a closing night of a tour (coincidentally, also in Manchester, NH), seen them in Toronto for their 30th, from the front row, and to many cities/ states to count. This will be my first opening night. SOOO looking forward to it. Will be driving back home after the show though as we are only a couple hours a way and I have a good co-pilot who will keep me awake. See you all there ... I will most likely be the only one in a Marillion T.

November is now MOvember. Knowledge is POWER and the Mustache is KING. Support mens Health and my Mustache farm here: http://mobro.co/counselor
07-18-2012, 02:30 PM
(07-18-2012 08:28 AM)Counselor Wrote:  Turns out after nearly 25+ year of following the boys, I will have seen them on a closing night of a tour (coincidentally, also in Manchester, NH), seen them in Toronto for their 30th, from the front row, and to many cities/ states to count. This will be my first opening night. SOOO looking forward to it. Will be driving back home after the show though as we are only a couple hours a way and I have a good co-pilot who will keep me awake. See you all there ... I will most likely be the only one in a Marillion T.

OK, inquiring minds and all.....how did you score front row tix?????

If I'd known you were French, I'd have worn galoshes...