Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I'm Anthony and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a drummer and I love to hike (especially in the desert).

I also enjoy cooking tremendously (and keeping the burning of myself to a minimum, hopefully)!

You will probably be seeing the most of me in the travel and drink sections (I will be posting some of my adventures soon).
Hey there, Badwater! Welcome to the fray! Make yerself comfy and have a look around!
Welcome Badwater!
Come on in and explore.
We promise not to bite.
Yet. Big Grin
Welcome to the Jungle !!! Step up and be recognized, and be sure to have your shot records checked when entering.
(03-29-2014 04:54 PM)Boomer Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Jungle !!! Step up and be recognized, and be sure to have your shot records checked when entering.

I'll be upfront, I haven't had my tetanus booster. If I start to foam at the mouth, you'll know what the problem is.
Welcome aboard!
Welcome mr. Badwater !
I can see I better contact our staff nurse.
Hello and welcome Badwater. RN is very good at administering the required medications.
Welcome to the zoo Badwater!! Pull up a bar stool and enjoy yourself!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's