Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill

Full Version: Seattle Meet-up! Nov.13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, who will be coming to this show? Ren Man works nearby and maybe we can meet there?
Unfortunately, money is tighter this year, so we won't be heading North, however, I will be looking forward to pics (as always) Smile
Oh no! I'm bummed now Sad
I'm pretty much a "shoe-in" for this show Scythe! Billie's been nagging me to get over there, and I can't think of a better reason to!Big Grin

Bagel, I'm bummed too!Angry

Does anyone keep a list of our PNW buddies here so we might be able to round everyone (else!Dodgy) up? Last time I checked there were 7 or 8 of us at least.Huh
We're bummed too Sad Hopefully, there will be other shows in the future that we can make it up there for. I LOVE Seattle, and any chance to go is a time and money well spent (at least I think so).

Hopefully there will be others who can make it this time around.

So far, we have Scythe, N'awlins, myself, Hannibal, Entre Nous, HardwareGrl, and Patty (though I haven't "seen" her in a while) as well as our spouses/SOs. Oh, and we have a fairly new member from the PNW as well, VStarRider!
(04-26-2012 10:56 AM)Bageleth Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE Seattle, and any chance to go is a time and money well spent (at least I think so).

I was actually born in Seattle, but I have never been back since. Some day!
We are a solid "maybe"...my guy just went back to work yesterday but has more surgery and recovery to schedule sometime between now and then. Hoping they squeeze in a Portland date between Tampa and SEA. We would love to meet up with everyone if we get up there!
(04-26-2012 10:56 AM)Bageleth Wrote: [ -> ]So far, we have Scythe, N'awlins, myself, Hannibal, Entre Nous, HardwareGrl, and Patty (though I haven't "seen" her in a while) as well as our spouses/SOs. Oh, and we have a fairly new member from the PNW as well, VStarRider!

Don't forget Snapdad(dy-o)!
Well, that's a few of us, anyway.

M&M are also Seattlites and they will be there.
Best Westerns all over will be bursting with fans! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's