Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Weird Food Combinations - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Sources, Tools and Techniques (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Wine, Beer, Cocktails, Beverage and Food Combinations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Weird Food Combinations (/showthread.php?tid=166)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Weird Food Combinations - debskis - 11-09-2011 08:18 PM

(11-06-2011 11:48 PM)burma.girl Wrote:  Cream cheese slathered on day-old pizza. Don't ask me how I figured out that one.....Rolleyes

That sounds like either a hangover concoction or pregnancy craving!!!

(PS: ditto w/fries in yer Frostie....)

RE: Weird Food Combinations - Scythe Matters - 11-09-2011 09:10 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pasties! Had some lovely ones in Ireland but of course they calls 'em "bridies."

I like cream cheese slathered on a thin slice of ham then rolled around a sweet pickle. Big Grin

RE: Weird Food Combinations - pratt62 - 04-18-2012 12:25 PM

Here is what my 5 year old son has on almost a daily basis (he refers to this as his "world famous sandwich"). Bologna, peanut butter and...Miracle Whip! I apologize in advance for any vomiting that may occur from reading this.

RE: Weird Food Combinations - Bageleth - 04-19-2012 01:08 PM

(04-18-2012 12:25 PM)pratt62 Wrote:  Here is what my 5 year old son has on almost a daily basis (he refers to this as his "world famous sandwich"). Bologna, peanut butter and...Miracle Whip! I apologize in advance for any vomiting that may occur from reading this.

Well..........................that is a combo that I'm not feeling inclined to try! LOL

RE: Weird Food Combinations - N'awlins - 04-19-2012 03:00 PM

I used to eat sliced bananas and mayo on a sammich...oddly sweet. My sister on the other hand: Ants on a Log? (celery, peanut butter, and raisins)...just the thought makes me...want...to...urrrrp!

RE: Weird Food Combinations - M and M - 04-23-2012 08:50 AM

I guess it's not really all that weird, but a lovely English woman, who was the mother of a childhood friend, introduced me to Chili and Cream Cheese at a very young age, and I still eat it that way. I am so old I shouldn't be able to remember any of that...Confused

I just take a fairly honkin' dollop of cream cheese, drop it in the chili and stir it all around.

For me it is just so great!!

RE: Weird Food Combinations - NWoBHM - 04-23-2012 12:37 PM

You can buy sweet chilli and cream cheese as a dip over here....very nice too.