Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Shoreline Amphitheater - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Share with us tales of journeys involving travel, food and music. (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: It's Show Time! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Shoreline Amphitheater (/showthread.php?tid=350)

Shoreline Amphitheater - Sololson - 08-10-2010 06:10 PM

Not sure if posting after a show is kosher, but what the heck. My wife, brother, and I attended last nights show in the Bay Area (Northern California) and what a time we had. Unfortunately, it was quite a ways away, so after battling traffic we had little time to stop for food. Had to make due with something quick on the road so as not to miss start time. The show was terrific, with some beer and nacho's to help it along. Stadium food is actually pretty good with the right accompaniment. I may have to go back that-away soon too, cause now I've gotta hankerin' to ride over to the coast on my bike for some chowder, something about that saltwater smell in the air.Big Grin What a great night!

RE: Shoreline Amphitheater - Flazer - 08-12-2010 03:28 PM

(08-10-2010 06:10 PM)Sololson Wrote:  Not sure if posting after a show is kosher, but what the heck. My wife, brother, and I attended last nights show in the Bay Area (Northern California) and what a time we had. Unfortunately, it was quite a ways away, so after battling traffic we had little time to stop for food. Had to make due with something quick on the road so as not to miss start time. The show was terrific, with some beer and nacho's to help it along. Stadium food is actually pretty good with the right accompaniment. I may have to go back that-away soon too, cause now I've gotta hankerin' to ride over to the coast on my bike for some chowder, something about that saltwater smell in the air.Big Grin What a great night!

I too was there. My friends and I stopped at a great pizza place in Sunnyvale. After some pie we went on to the show. A moto ride to the coast for some chowder sounds great, count me in! Big Grin

RE: Shoreline Amphitheater - Sololson - 08-12-2010 07:09 PM

(08-12-2010 03:28 PM)Fozzie Wrote:  I too was there. My friends and I stopped at a great pizza place in Sunnyvale. After some pie we went on to the show. A moto ride to the coast for some chowder sounds great, count me in! Big Grin
I'm a sucker for pizza, I shoulda checked to see who else was going. Oh well, plenty of great times were had that evening. One more week until school begins, I guess a chowder ride better be soon. Maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday.

RE: Shoreline Amphitheater - Flazer - 08-12-2010 08:30 PM

I'll be working Tuesday, and Wednesday I'll be getting my wisdom teeth pulled Sad. It might have to be a weekend excursion.

RE: Shoreline Amphitheater - Sololson - 08-12-2010 10:07 PM

(08-12-2010 08:30 PM)Fozzie Wrote:  I'll be working Tuesday, and Wednesday I'll be getting my wisdom teeth pulled Sad. It might have to be a weekend excursion.

Wisdom teeth pulled huh, I guess it will be all chowder and no bread bowl for you. Wink

RE: Shoreline Amphitheater - Flazer - 08-13-2010 10:40 AM

So sad...but so true Sad haha