Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Share with us tales of journeys involving travel, food and music. (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: It's Show Time! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge (/showthread.php?tid=530)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - HardwareGrl - 06-27-2011 04:28 PM

All right, now its my turn!
Angry
The couple that my husband and I were supposed to go to the Sleep Country Show with TOMORROW NIGHT, FORGOT THAT THEY HAD TICKETS, SO THEY DIDN'T ASK FOR THE TIME OFF!!!!!
So, I have 2 tickets to Sleep Country, section 204, row K. (Center section, but in the back).
Anybody still need tickets? All I ask is what I paid, so this isn't scalping...Blush

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Entre Nous - 06-27-2011 04:45 PM

(06-20-2011 09:57 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  So, of those of us going to the mattress company venue on the 28th, do we want to try to at least find each other before the show starts? I won't be able to meet up anywhere before taking the shuttle to the venue, but maybe once we're there and have found our seats, we might have some time to try to put some faces to these names that we go by here on the forum (I think that may have been the longest, run-on, sentence I've ever written, lol).

I'm in! KGON begins live broadcasting from the venue at 5, gates at 6, and the KGON tent is right outside the main entrance. Since there's only one of those, it could be a good place to meet up Smile I'm aiming for arrival between 5:30-6.

As far as cameras go, only fixed lens point-and-shoot allowed.
http://www.sleepcountryamphitheater.com/schedule/rush-5.html
(06-27-2011 04:28 PM)HardwareGrl Wrote:  All right, now its my turn!
Angry
The couple that my husband and I were supposed to go to the Sleep Country Show with TOMORROW NIGHT, FORGOT THAT THEY HAD TICKETS, SO THEY DIDN'T ASK FOR THE TIME OFF!!!!!
So, I have 2 tickets to Sleep Country, section 204, row K. (Center section, but in the back).
Anybody still need tickets? All I ask is what I paid, so this isn't scalping...Blush

Grrrrrrr! You'll be able to sell them in the parking lot. There's always someone looking, and only lawn seats are left at this point (until any reserves are released). I'll pass the word around here...

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Bageleth - 06-27-2011 04:51 PM

(06-27-2011 04:45 PM)Entre Nous Wrote:  
(06-20-2011 09:57 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  So, of those of us going to the mattress company venue on the 28th, do we want to try to at least find each other before the show starts? I won't be able to meet up anywhere before taking the shuttle to the venue, but maybe once we're there and have found our seats, we might have some time to try to put some faces to these names that we go by here on the forum (I think that may have been the longest, run-on, sentence I've ever written, lol).

I'm in! KGON begins live broadcasting from the venue at 5, gates at 6, and the KGON tent is right outside the main entrance. Since there's only one of those, it could be a good place to meet up Smile I'm aiming for arrival between 5:30-6.

Sounds like a good place to find you! I am not sure of what time we'll be there, but possibly around that time I would guess, since we're carpooling (code for "designated driver has been selected") so I would think that we'd want to be there early enough to get a good parking spot.

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - HardwareGrl - 06-27-2011 05:06 PM

(06-27-2011 04:51 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  

Sounds like a good place to find you! I am not sure of what time we'll be there, but possibly around that time I would guess, since we're carpooling (code for "designated driver has been selected") so I would think that we'd want to be there early enough to get a good parking spot.

A "Class Picture" @ the KGON booth?Big Grin
I don't know if we'll be there that early, but we can try!

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Bageleth - 06-27-2011 05:13 PM

(06-27-2011 05:06 PM)HardwareGrl Wrote:  
(06-27-2011 04:51 PM)Bageleth Wrote:  

A "Class Picture" @ the KGON booth?Big Grin

Sounds like a plan coming together

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Entre Nous - 06-27-2011 05:21 PM

"Class Picture" LOL I like it!
(06-27-2011 05:06 PM)HardwareGrl Wrote:  A "Class Picture" @ the KGON booth?Big Grin

I like it! Big Grin

The traffic from Portland northbound at that hour is ridiculous at best. That's the only reason I'm going so early Wink I take the 205 because it merges into I-5 just south of the Amph exit, skipping the Delta Park bottleneck south of the Interstate bridge. Stay with I-5 if you're carpooling: there's an HOV lane, and even though you'll have a slowdown at Delta Park/Jantzen Beach, it generally opens right up as soon as you're over the bridge past Fourth Plain and SR 500.

And Bageleth, the new and improved Voodoo is open! Woo Hoo!

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Bageleth - 06-27-2011 09:01 PM

Whoo Hoo for the new Voodoo!! I think I know where we'll be stopping before we leave town!

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Boomer - 06-27-2011 09:03 PM

(06-27-2011 05:21 PM)Entre Nous Wrote:  "Class Picture" LOL I like it!
(06-27-2011 05:06 PM)HardwareGrl Wrote:  A "Class Picture" @ the KGON booth?Big Grin

I like it! Big Grin

The traffic from Portland northbound at that hour is ridiculous at best. That's the only reason I'm going so early Wink I take the 205 because it merges into I-5 just south of the Amph exit, skipping the Delta Park bottleneck south of the Interstate bridge. Stay with I-5 if you're carpooling: there's an HOV lane, and even though you'll have a slowdown at Delta Park/Jantzen Beach, it generally opens right up as soon as you're over the bridge past Fourth Plain and SR 500.

And Bageleth, the new and improved Voodoo is open! Woo Hoo!

Now I am REALLY homesick! I understood those directions so well.

Wait - since when did they put in an HOV lane? That wasnt there...well, nevermind. Too long ago I think.

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Scythe Matters - 06-27-2011 09:42 PM

(06-25-2011 03:14 AM)NWoBHM Wrote:  What is that SC? Looks like something from Starship Troopers........"That Street`s Crawling!!!!"

Just a lil' old Praying Mantis.

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - HardwareGrl - 06-28-2011 12:50 PM

I have Facebook on my IPhone, so I will be attempting to post pictures.....we will see if it works!
Big Grin