Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Share with us tales of journeys involving travel, food and music. (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: It's Show Time! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge (/showthread.php?tid=530)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Bageleth - 06-14-2011 09:22 AM

two weeks from today for me!

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Gungawoman - 06-14-2011 02:38 PM

(06-14-2011 09:22 AM)Bageleth Wrote:  two weeks from today for me!

2 DAYS from today for me!

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Snapdad - 06-14-2011 10:13 PM

Due to circumstances, I have an extra ticket available for the Gorge show. Let me know if you're interested... the caveat is that you'd have to be next to crazy old me and my insanely savory wife... and you'd probably have to enjoy hanging out with women as I'm gonna be the only guy in a car of four going to this show. (Will wonders never cease?)

I'm getting excited. I think I may even get some fishing in after the show on Sunday. Woo hoo!

Tips for travelers: If you're not in a hurry to get back to the big city after the show, and you like scenic, mountainous roads... heading back over the river going East on 90, hang a left at Ellensburg, go down canyon road and then take a right onto 410 once you pop outta the canyon. Follow 410 up over Chinook pass (my favorite place on the planet) and drop down into Enumclaw... (you know, the other place 'they' play sometimes...) and mosey back on up to town. It'll be a great time to decompress.

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Scythe Matters - 06-15-2011 02:54 AM

Wish you luck, Snapdad. I had to resort to selling my extras on ebay. Worked out, though - I made a few bucks (even though I started them out at what I paid - no scalper, I) and the tickets ended up with some really happy Rush fans. Good deal all around Big Grin

2 weeks for me until I leave for Vancouver and then another day to my first show of this leg. Yippeeeeeee!!!

Brutus, if you're going to be there me and Mr. Scythe would love to buy you a MaCallan.. or whatever you prefer.

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Snapdad - 06-15-2011 02:39 PM

I may do that. I thought I'd try a few places first, including here, to give the folks who might be most interested the first shot at it.

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Bageleth - 06-20-2011 09:57 PM

So, of those of us going to the mattress company venue on the 28th, do we want to try to at least find each other before the show starts? I won't be able to meet up anywhere before taking the shuttle to the venue, but maybe once we're there and have found our seats, we might have some time to try to put some faces to these names that we go by here on the forum (I think that may have been the longest, run-on, sentence I've ever written, lol).

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Neilbubbachuck - 06-21-2011 01:05 AM

You guys are so darn lucky! I wanna go tooSad

Bubbb bahhhhhhhhhhhhh?????

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Snapdad - 06-21-2011 12:00 PM

Should I ebay this ticket? Does no one want it?

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Nettie - 06-21-2011 07:55 PM

(06-21-2011 12:00 PM)Snapdad Wrote:  Should I ebay this ticket? Does no one want it?

Did you try http://www.rushisaband.com?
They have a place to offload your extras. Just click on the venue date.

and I hate that I'm not going to any shows this year.

RE: Saturday, July 2nd @ The Gorge - Boomer - 06-22-2011 06:30 AM

Snapdad - If I could get to Seattle - I'd buy it in a heartbeat! I just dont have any way of making the show right now from Iowa.

DRATS!!!