Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill
Toronto @ ACC October 14 - Printable Version

+- Bubba's Bar 'n' Grill (http://www.neilpeart.net/bng_forum_beta)
+-- Forum: Share with us tales of journeys involving travel, food and music. (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: It's Show Time! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Toronto @ ACC October 14 (/showthread.php?tid=957)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Toronto @ ACC October 14 - Scythe Matters - 10-27-2012 04:27 AM

Hee hee!

I know 2 cellists. Both of them told me, independent of one another, that the most boring piece of music for a cellist is Pachelbel's Canon in D. I'm sure that the stuff from CA is leap years more interesting for that particular cellist. Too bad she seems to be...well.... not as nice as the Boyz Wink

RE: Toronto @ ACC October 14 - smoker guy - 10-27-2012 06:05 PM

Mayhaps she had a bunch of things on her mind.

RE: Toronto @ ACC October 14 - Sunset - 10-29-2012 08:12 AM

Perhaps...

But, although rude behavior can sometimes be understandable it's never truly acceptable imo.

After 30yrs of mangling stringed instruments I picked up a value conscious chinese made cello(chinello) this past February. I guess I just don't understand how anyone can have a bad attitude after immersing themselves in such rich, gorgeous sound with the greatest range of any stringed instrument I've ever come across. I'm always genuinely happy with a bow in my hand. Though anyone within ear-shot probably feels otherwise.Big Grin

Ah well, to each his/her own I suppose...

RE: Toronto @ ACC October 14 - smoker guy - 10-29-2012 02:16 PM

I agree Sunset, she may have been having a REAL bad day...too many cellist jokes.Tongue too each his/her own. Smile

RE: Toronto @ ACC October 14 - Scythe Matters - 10-30-2012 08:14 AM

Hopefully she doesn't have too many bad days. Touring is hard enough.....