Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tahoe and Fish Tacos.....
07-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Tahoe and Fish Tacos.....
Just got back from two weeks in Lake Tahoe. Stayed at a very quaint little place called the Sunnyside Resort on the West Shore near Tahoe City. Hospitality and food were both excellent (as was the fly-fishing on the Walker and Truckee rivers). Had their famous fish tacos one noght for dinner, and I'll bet I had that same dish another 6 or 7 times during our stay. Fresh shredded cabbage took the place of lettuce in the taco, along with a generous portion of Mahi-Mahi. Is making my mouth water all over again just thinking about it.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2010, 03:31 PM
RE: Tahoe and Fish Tacos.....
(07-05-2010 05:37 PM)TempusFugit Wrote:  Just got back from two weeks in Lake Tahoe. Stayed at a very quaint little place called the Sunnyside Resort on the West Shore near Tahoe City. Hospitality and food were both excellent (as was the fly-fishing on the Walker and Truckee rivers). Had their famous fish tacos one noght for dinner, and I'll bet I had that same dish another 6 or 7 times during our stay. Fresh shredded cabbage took the place of lettuce in the taco, along with a generous portion of Mahi-Mahi. Is making my mouth water all over again just thinking about it.

Tahoe is a great place. I'm glad you enjoyed the fish tacos. There are some great restaurants all along the lake, but I feel like South Shore has gotten a bit out of hand as it is becoming a tourist trap. But it's still a great place with great dining.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply