Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had my first "Measure of the Macallan" last night
04-08-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Had my first "Measure of the Macallan" last night
(04-08-2012 03:31 AM)NWoBHM Wrote:  
Quote:Yes, it's quite the stuff: shame you two don't share the same taste in music though. (He's a frethead folkie.)

Oh no!! Does he have a large unkempt beard, and wear corduroy trousers (which are erm light brown) and drink flat cider??Sad

Get him over to the Dark Side and Heavy Metal.....I think he will thank you in the long runWink

LOL Not likely -- he's an acoustic kind of dude. But he is large, and his wife does drink cider.... (Strongbow's gone downhill, Magner's is pricy here, and my regular is an extra-dry apple cider from British Columbia. I like perry too!)

That being said, the folk club he is one of the founders of, charges patrons the "regular" bar drink price but pours Glenfiddich on request, instead of some cheap blend. Rather civilized that.

I promise I won't taunt you with a picture of the Talisker 30 sitting next to my bottle of Bunnahabhain 1997, so long as you don't post a pic your Easter prezzie. Big Grin

(Not that I have anything against good dark chocolate though.)

----
I'm not one to believe in magic, but I sometimes have a second-sight....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Had my first "Measure of the Macallan" last night - knitterbookbinder - 04-08-2012 02:53 PM