Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
West Palm Beach
09-30-2010, 07:23 AM
West Palm Beach
Making my way towards West Palm Beach and wanted to get the skinny on what there is to do there and where a good place to eat would be. Would love to hook up with some fellow Bubba's Bar and Grillers for a drink somewhere. I've never been to West Palm Beach, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. Thinking about going to the Leopard Lounge after the show if anybody wants to join us. I await any and all replies, that is, if I can find a 'puter to use to read them while out of town.

This show will be my Birthday show! Remember what happened to Chicken Boy on his birthday???

Well, I was at the first show in Albuquerque, and will be at the last show in West Palm Beach. From first to last, the peak is never passed...!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2010, 09:36 AM
RE: West Palm Beach
Enjoying Palm Beach snd looking forward to the show tonight!
Must tell you about this incredible restaurant experience we had... The Brazilian Court's Cafe Boulud. The food was amazing and the service excellent. We had the Escargot to start, and it was the best i've ever had. Snails and spinach are things i would have never eaten as a kid,but together, they make a perfect dish, and generous portions with 10-12 escargot per serving. Remarkable! Then the tuna tartar came, and it was superb. The short ribs were mouth watering as well. And th Florida Grouper was to die for. They cook it with these lima beans which were perfectly seasoned and quite delish! The starter taste of the veggie spring rolls compliments of the chef were right on. And the creme brulee and Grasshoppers for dessert were the best. Everything was great and a dining experience I will remember for ever. Highly reccommended!

It seems that we may have been there a day too late though, seems we missed some certain celebrities the night before. Still hoping for the meet and greet...so off to the Cruzan!
10-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Details! I want details! I wanted to go to that show so bad, and had planned too but my work drama got in the way. I had planned to travel from NYS and stay with family in Sarasota. Now I've missed both of my families. So now I'm going to pout and find someone to blame this onSad

Don't talk smack about Total!!
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2010, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 03:46 PM by ePhilosopher9.)
(10-02-2010 08:29 PM)Neilbubbachuck Wrote:  Details! I want details! I wanted to go to that show so bad, and had planned too but my work drama got in the way. I had planned to travel from NYS and stay with family in Sarasota. Now I've missed both of my families. So now I'm going to pout and find someone to blame this onSad

wow high

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYq5ArPTnIU

that's soulfood money baby
stick to your rib staples
my delusion is a harmless plight.

that's what she said, nyuck nyuck.

my delusion of chow downs is not what one won ton says to another when confuscious walk through doorway backwards. Sky high chow down kinnish doe-eye pop pastrami pig out place , five tons of hand carved beef.... goodness, if i was president today, i would be reading off the teleprompter as´╗┐ a typist in the mirror. Pastrami and corned beef brisket as opposed to the gupta salt black pepper paprkika and coriander and it melts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ2twKQyFLE