Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frog Legs
10-29-2010, 02:22 AM
Frog Legs
This dog-eared page that reading needs to get back too humbly mumbling round the house, questioning myself rumbling stumbling dog years or vh mean street or time passages should go onto my audio-culinary mental turntable now-a-daze

Daisy woke me from her milk-filled teat, uttering

Wake Up Boy!

I'ts almost Halloween Sunday, heathen! Ged yer shiny sunday sores on already, time to worship before fridays at sundown when everybody gets weird on like a full moon.

goblins vhant khandy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQALLGsn-Fk

opulence, i has it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2010, 06:25 PM
RE: Frog Legs
(10-29-2010 02:22 AM)ePhilosopher9 Wrote:  This dog-eared page that reading needs to get back too humbly mumbling round the house, questioning myself rumbling stumbling dog years or vh mean street or time passages should go onto my audio-culinary mental turntable now-a-daze

Daisy woke me from her milk-filled teat, uttering

Wake Up Boy!

I'ts almost Halloween Sunday, heathen! Ged yer shiny sunday sores on already, time to worship before fridays at sundown when everybody gets weird on like a full moon.

goblins vhant khandy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQALLGsn-Fk

opulence, i has it.
Sounds like you need a fixin of Boo Spider Soup
By the myrid whims of a vast vat of soup In a cauldron add 1 bloated possum aged in the raging sun, 2 rattling tongues marinated in the expelled colon of a water buffalo, 3 fat rats pickled in goat's blood, 4 heads of roosters julenne, 5 diced flying cheese monkeys and 6 sets of crows eyes adding 7 gallons of swamp water bring to a raging boil in the night of a full moon and then simmer for 13 hrs stirring chanting....The night of terror beyond the year lay intense plagues the air heavy with evil and songs of madness the dead descend...
serve with apple sauce of audacious eloqunce and that should calm the furous frustrations of empty stomach
...and we dance in the moon light having each other buttons and bows..buttons and bows, tra la-la there's peace and good will so the whip-o-will sings...tra la-la buttons and bows, button and bows...HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Why don't witches wear underwear?
For the answer you'll have to pm for the naughty answer

I once asked Mr. Rogers for his autograph
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Tread carefully boys......

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughtnut... I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario that I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend, 'Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut, I've got the documentation right here... It's in my file at home. ...Under "D".'
11-01-2010, 07:31 PM
My sincere apologies Brutus Maximus. I blame the wine... and Lamb Chop!

Most of us are so caught up in life that we forget to live it.