Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hello everbody peeps
08-28-2011, 05:38 AM
hello everbody peeps
bum bum bum boom bash bish bish bish bara bara bish! yes im a drummer! yes im a chef! yes hello! just thought i'd say hello im from scotland and i cook food for people that is bad,fattening and downright evil for obese people! just try and walk away from my chocolate fudge cake just you try! ANYWAY! just thought i'd have a nosey around this forum Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2011, 05:49 AM
RE: hello everbody peeps
Hallo agus fàilte!

Oh Bleat!
08-28-2011, 07:14 AM
I stumbled in to Bubba's cafe to get out of this brutal Texas summer heat. Thanks for the welcome email! Yes, some of us are really melting like fallen cheddar on the grill. Icecream, frozen yogurt and watermelon really ease the pain. Good thing frozen non-fat yogurt has come along way or they'de be calling me Bubba and that aint pretty for a lady! Plus, I'm moving back home to California after 19 years in Teja and I've got to get in to some kind of surfin shape. One of the things that indeared me to this forum was a comment Bubba made somewhere in the intro about reason's he got in to cooking...how it was an act of love...of giving. I really related to that. My husband does most of the cooking- lucky me. I cook specialty things...fresh pasta, German pancakes, and things based on fresh produce. One of my best friends is a culinery school director and teacher- very beneficial for one who appreciates being on the recieving end of the kitchen table! We get "leftovers" from her classes often. Last night she served a class project with some champagne- it was a small chocolate cupcake with an amazing sauteed strawberries in balsamic vinegar Italian creme frosting! I can't say no to that kind of treat! Other creative mediums I'm involved in are visual art, singin' and a songwriten'. I will be posting drawings of food and such naturally! Looking forward to being back in California- "Shangri la" for fine produce, food and wine! Cheers, Delia

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-28-2011, 07:15 AM
Welcome our new Scottish friend! Chocolate fudge cake yes. Haggis, no. (There's already a discussion somewhere on here re organ meat. Bleah.)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
08-28-2011, 08:19 AM
Welcome to our new Scottish friend and Delia! I hope you both enjoy your stay at the Grill!
08-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Hi Mr. Welcome................
08-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Welcome to the Grill! Feed the bears at your discretion.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Hello to the both of you. Glad to meet you.Cool

I'm taking a ride with my best friend...I hope he never lets me down again.
08-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi everyone, I will pass on the first course and check expiration date.
08-28-2011, 09:53 AM
If I were you, I'd get some references from the chef.

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user