Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Mrs. Counselor Update
07-03-2012, 12:53 AM
RE: The Mrs. Counselor Update
(07-02-2012 06:08 PM)Counselor Wrote:  Well, previously we had Mrs. C. heading back to her classroom. Today ... her surgeon told us she was officially in remission!

However, she has pneumonia Sad

Oh man, it always seems like you make some progress only to have another obstacle thrown in the way. Why is it always like that?

When I was little my mom always said keep warm or you'll catch the ammonia. I wasn't sure what it was, only that I didn't want it. Confused

I hope Mrs. C. heals and gets well soon!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 04:21 AM
(07-02-2012 06:08 PM)Counselor Wrote:  Well, previously we had Mrs. C. heading back to her classroom. Today ... her surgeon told us she was officially in remission!

However, she has pneumonia Sad

In the big picture pneumonia is curable and she should be able to breath soon. Don't quite know how to celebrate the remission news ... maybe replace the Deck to the tune of $14,000.00 ...

Wonderful news that she is in remission!!! Rest and heal quickly Mrs. C!!!
07-03-2012, 05:54 AM
Great to hear that Mrs.C is in remission, but Ugh! to having pneumonia. Sounds like you 2 and the little one will be enjoying some quality outdoor time soon.

"... always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can..." Practical Magic
07-03-2012, 07:38 AM
Even though I am generally against using antibiotics, it is amazing what they can/will do. In less than 24 hours she is not quite so short of breath and is having a much more productive cough. We have had a party planned for K for quite some time now, I hope she decides it OK to sleep after people leave.

November is now MOvember. Knowledge is POWER and the Mustache is KING. Support mens Health and my Mustache farm here: http://mobro.co/counselor
07-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Great news about Mrs. C Counselor!...I generally hate taking ANYthing as well, but I had that creepin' crud of a cold a couple of weeks ago and a handfull of antibiotics later knocked it out. Here's hopin' she's partyin' like a Rockstar soon!

"Rollin' numbers, rock-n-rollin', got my Kiss records out!"
07-03-2012, 09:21 AM
WTG Mrs C! Always love to her another one in remission. Awesome news Counselor!

Primary Principle - "It must NEVER be my fault"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Remission! Yahooooo! [Image: thwhee.gif]

Antibiotics aren't always the answer but for pneumonia, they do the trick. I used to always have problems with antibiotics in the digestive and...um... female parts. Then I found pro-biotics for the digestive and Yeast Guard for the other. If Mrs.C has any problems, I recommend both. Hope she's 100% very soon Smile

... in a world where I feel so small I can't stop thinking big!
07-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Hey, antibiotics were created for things like pneumonia & the like. It's kinda silly to NOT take them, frankly. Better living through chemistry.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
07-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Great news about Mrs. C's remission! I hope the pneumonia clears up quickly!

A party without cake is really just a meeting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2012, 03:31 AM
Remission is excellent!!! YAY! I hope the pneumonia clear up soon so you can go out an celebrate!

Intolerant of Intolerance.